bridal portraits

WEDDING PLANNING

ENGAGEMENT

Raleigh WEDDINGS

LEARN MORE

I'm Tierney! Wedding photographer, wife, mom to Oliver, and lover of all things southern.

THE DUKE MANSION, CHARLOTTE, NC| SERENITY AND ROSE WEDDING

1. Jess Kornacki says:

Such a classy location for a styled photoshoot! I love the images that you captured here. Great work to all involved in putting this together, I think it turned out beautifully.

2. Aubrey Bahr says:

Gorgeous wedding pictures. I really love the checkered floors and the reflection! Lovely!

3. Fran Jorgensen says:

what an incredible venue for a wedding! This photoshoot is incredible I love how you have styled it and the images are absolutely gorgeous!

4. Ressa says:

Wow, the rose gold sparkly heels, wedding cake, and beautiful venue are amazing! Congrats to the happy bride and groom!

5. Oh my goodness! What a beautiful couple and location! Seriously, those checkered floors are epic

6. What a beautiful styled shoot at the Duke Mansion! I loved how soft and airy everything was. Just gorgeous!

7. Alice L says:

Wow this is an amazing location. I love all the details especially the chandelier. All the images are beautiful.

8. Melissa Batzer says:

This looks like such a fun styled shoot! It was detailed perfectly. The Duke Mansion looks like an incredible venue for a wedding!

9. Kira says:

Such a lovely styled shoot at the Duke Mansion. The back of her wedding dress is really special and I love all the blush tones.

10. Wowza! These are gorgeous! What a fun styled shoot at The Duke Mansion! So much beauty!!

11. Meghan R says:

Wow what a gorgeous mansion and location for a styled shoot. What a beautiful wedding venue in North Carolina!

12. Archana Pinnapureddy says:

What a lovely wedding. The Duke Mansion was the perfect location. We love that last shot.

13. Lynn Marie says:

What a gorgeous photo session. Wow! I’m loving all of the color combinations. So rich yet peaceful at the same time. The Duke Mansion is seriously gorgeous too. I bet you all had a wonderful time!

14. sarah says:

ohhhh I love The Duke Mansion, so so pretty there! You did an incredible job with this styled shoot, I love the images!